Madison Avenue caliber services for small to medium size businesses...
We have a very simple credo that we live by:
Why Choose Charles Brian International?
So, what makes Charles Brian the one-stop-shop for our distinguished u0026amp; discerning clientele?
- Our Objective – to help you contact, connect and communicate
- Our Service – to explore, exploit and extend the power of media
- Our Portfolio – diverse, distinct and delivered to perfection
- Our Strength – the ability to redefine, refresh & reinvent design solutions
- Our Competence – comprehensive digital marketing solutions
- Our Experience – online as well offline marketing
- Our Expertise – creating a sustainable presence for our clients across all platforms
- Our Niche – incorporating a corporate working style in a creative workshop
- Our Deliverables – the best blend of creativity and technology
At the end of the day, it is the consistent value-addition which we extend that makes clients count on our portfolio of services, time and again.
Brian Lee has a tremendous amount of experience leading digital marketing campaigns for top brands including leading programmatic strategy for Cadreon. In his role, he is responsible for the vision and execution of data driven marketing strategies, in addition to being a thought-leader on the programmatic landscape.
With over 12 years digital experience and 9 years programmatic experience, Brian has been responsible for driving revenue for a wide-variety of customers, including many of the largest brands in the US.
Brian’s experience includes helping to launch AOL’s programmatic platform (now known as Verizon Media Group) and then leading the programmatic client services team there. Because Brian has worked on both the agency and ad tech side, he has deep knowledge of DSPs, DMPs, inventory, analytics, attribution and driving business results for clients.
Other notable work experience for Brian includes positions at AOL (now known as Verizon Media Group), [x+1] (now known as Sizmek), Razorfish, CBS Interactive and Mediacom.